8 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Sleeps 20
Large ski chalet located about 1Km from the base of Blue Mountain and about 2Km from Georgian Bay. This is a year round tourist area. The accommodation is suitable for larger groups 10+ people. Most of the group must be over 21 years old.
Shops, restaurants and night life can be found at The Village at Blue Mountain which is only a short ten minute walk from the chalet. You are located only ten minutes from Collingwood by car and three minutes away from Northwinds Beach by car. You are literally two minutes away from amazing and challenging golf at Monterra Gold Resort at the base of Blue Mountain. This offers approximately just over 2000 sq. ft on three separate levels on each side and parking for all your vehicles
This classic full size Swiss style chalet has a total of eight bedrooms and two full size washrooms. The massive chalet offers a large kitchen for preparing those winter and summer feasts, floor to ceiling windows on that directly face Blue Mountain Resorts, which provides a picturesque view of Blue Mountain both in Winter and Summer.
The chalet has a big screen TVs, a DVD player, and cable is supplied. There is a massive and memorable floor to ceiling wood-burning fireplace that provide incredible ambiance. There is a fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave and most importantly plenty of counter space and lots and lots of equipment and utensils. There is an ample size dining room table with plenty of seating to keep all your guests comfortable while enjoying all that The Blue Mountains has to offer especially when relaxing after enjoying that fantastic dinner with family and/or friends after a long day on the slopes or hiking on the many trails in our region.
The classic and historical Blue Mountain chalet is located a short ten minute walk to the base of Blue Mountain Resorts. There is a huge walk out deck with great views of the mountain, on which sits a BBQ. The chalet sits on a large well treed lot with plenty of conservation lands in the back yard that allows for the hiking and cycling enthusiasts within your group. There is also a private seating area in behind the chalet for those who wish to relax with a book or just sit around and share a few laughs with friends.
- The Chalet is located close to the base of Blue Mountain about a mile from the lake (Georgian Bay) and about fifteen minutes from Wasaga Beach.
- Blue Mountain is an all year resort area with golf , tennis, mountain bikes, hiking ,horseback riding boating, fishing and swimming in the summer.
- For winter recreation there are all the amenities for fun in the snow especially alpine skiing.
- The Chalet is located in Tyrolean Village on Alberg Cresent (off Kandahar lane).
- The chalet (semi detached) has three floors, with the front entrance facing away from the other side (private).
- There is parking for at least five cars.
Open concept with living room dinning room kitchen and a deck. The kitchen is equipped with two fridges, stove dishwasher and microwave. There is satellite TV. There is a large fireplace in the living room.
There is a gas barbecue on the deck.
Five bedrooms are located on the main floor. All five have double beds. There are two bathrooms. One is a three piece and the other a two piece. There is a large sauna off one of the bathrooms.
The basement has three bedrooms. Two with double bunk beds and one with single bunk beds. There is also a wreck room with darts and table tennis. The basement has a walkout to the back patio area.
Chalet includes 8 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps up to 20 people.
Georgian Bay 1 mile away. Wasaga Beach is a 15 minute drive.
- Master Bedroom Suite: 1 King bed, ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and two-person steam shower, main level
- Bedroom 2: Includes 1 King bed, 1 Twin Futon, shared Jack-and-Jill bathroom with shower/tub, terrace level, west wing
- Bedroom 3: Includes 1 Queen bed, shared Jack-and-Jill bathroom with shower/tub, terrace level, west wing
- Bedroom 4: Includes 1 King bed, 1 twin convertible futon sleeper, ensuite bathroom with shower/tub, terrace level, west wing
- Bedroom 5: Includes 1 King bed ensuite bathroom with shower/tub, terrace level, east wing
- Guest Apartment: Includes 1 Queen bed, 1 Double Futon bed, 1 bathroom with shower/tub, kitchen, living area and private outdoor deck.
- Sunroom: Queen Sleeper Sofa, directly off the kitchen
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 20
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Main floor toilet, shower and basin
- 1st floor toilet and basin
- Basement Toilet, Shower and basin
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Wheelchair inaccessible
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Health/beauty spa
- Theme parks
- Water parks
Leisure activities in the area
- Outlet shopping
- Paddle boating
- Scenic drives
- Wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities Close By
- Basketball court
- Freshwater fishing
- Jet skiing
- Water skiing
- Water tubing